My History blog has today been awarded the Real Neat Blog Award.
I am very honoured and would like to thank Petrel41, whose blogs are of great interest to everyone, for nominating me.
As part of the acceptance of the award I have to answer seven questions. My answers are in italics.
My seven questions are:
- Where do most visits to your blog come from? The UK, closely followed by the USA.
- What is your favourite sport? Archery.
- What has been a special moment for you in 2014? Visiting Athens for the first time.
- What is your favourite quote? “One day I will find the right words and they will be simple.” Jack Kerouac.
- What was your favourite class when still at school? English, without a doubt.
- Anything you had wished to have learned earlier? Nothing I can think of…
- Whatmusical instrumenthave you tried to play? Clarinet.
My nominees are: