My Dark History Blog has been nominated for the Liebster Award! I am very honoured and would like to thank Tea Time Mom for the nomination. If you want to try some awesome recipes, head over to her site!
The rules of this award are as follows:
- Thank your bloggie buddy for nominating you
- Share the award on your blog and social medias
- Answer the ten questions you were given by your nominator
- Nominate 10 other new bloggers that you admire
- Notify your nominees via social media
My questions are: (with my answers)
- Why do you blog? I like to write and I like history and finding out things. I love how everything is connected.
- How long have you been blogging? Four years.
- What is your passion? Anglo-Saxon Britain, but pretty much all of history.
- Coffee or Tea? Tea. By the bucketload.
- What is a really cool but little known fact about you? I won a Christmas card design competition when I was eight.
- Introvert or extrovert? Introvert I suppose.
- Where do you see your blog in 1 year? How do you plan to get there? Probably exactly where it is now!
- What is your favorite pluggin, app or blogging resource? Don’t think I have one?
- What blogging groups are you connected to? Only one now, Blog, Share, Learn.
- If you could have Tea (or coffee) with anyone living or dead, who would it be? Why? King Penda of Mercia. We know practically nothing about him and I really would like to change that.
My nominations are: